Monday, August 27, 2012

Do Not Buy Toshiba Products

I have a Toshiba Satellite C655 laptop. The Toshiba proprietary software often prevents me from being able to to close those annoying floating pop-up ads one encounters on the net. If, like me, you believe that your computer should not be hamstrung to prevent you from avoiding or shutting down these assholes then you should not buy their products.

The company that is currently preventing me from using my computer to read the news is a company called Vizu. Vizu's corporate address and phoe number is 185 Berry Street, Suite 5200, San Francisco, CA 94107, Phone: 415.362.8498. Go ahead, give them a call. I'm sure they'd love to hear from you how much consumers love their product. Vizu is a Nielsen company. Their media contact is Julia Monti, Nielsen - 646-654-4412 - Julia.monti@nielsen.com. Give here a call or drop her a line, too. She'd love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment